So it’s 9-something a.m. and I’m trying my best to find something to prolong my procrastination so here’s 9 facts about myself…
1) I wash my hands at least 10 times a day
2) I rarely drink anything besides water
3) I would love to say I’m not materialistic, but sadly I am bound to “things” and “stuff”
4) My room is my favorite place to be. I love being a homebody
5) I’ve been wearing fake eyelashes since I was 15, and I don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
6) I have a weird fear of vomiting. Yes, vomiting.
7) I love sad songs.
8) My dog is the center of my world (but, you already knew that)
9) I absolutely hate driving—and parking.
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.